Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Floral crafty goodness-corsage and such


Awhile back, funds were tight and the last $20 that sat in the bank I begged to use for a young man going to prom who didn't have a boutionnaire or corsage due to a squabble with the parents. At my husbands decline, the wheels began working. I must make something. Equipped with a bag full of mini flowers, elastic string, white ribbon, beads, floral tape, floral wire, and some silk flowers around the house (I will have you know it was a great sacrifice as these silks were my favorite ones) I began working on the unforgiveable task of making something I wasnt sure would turn out. About an hour later I was done. The look on the young mans face said enough. Not my children so I blurred their faces but I am so proud of my creations.
Cost is free

No comments:

Post a Comment